Duplex printers are the ones that can print on both sides of the paper without any intervention from you. These are certainly very popular because of the fact that they can help you not only in saving the paper but they can also help you in saving your precious time.
Best Duplex Printer
Top 5 Best Duplex Printers in India for Home & Office
Below is the list of top 5 printers available in the market. We hope that you are able to find a product for yourself from the list mentioned below.
The brand offers 1 year warranty on the printer and in terms of speed of the printer, it is 10 ppm for black and white whereas it is 7 ppm for colour print outs. The printer also has a touch screen control. The size of this screen is 2.2 inches and it is easy to use as well.
Talking about the printing speed, that’s approximately 6 ppm for coloured pages and 10 for black. This printer also supports multiple page sizes and you can select them while you are printing. Overall, it is one of the best printer available in the market in this price range.
Another unique feature about this printer is that it comes with an ID card or Document removal warning so that you do not forget the original document insider the scanning tray. It also automatic document feeder to scan or copy the pages. This makes the job a lot easier.
The speed of printing for this machine is 10 ppm for black and white and 7 for colour prints. The cost of printing is a little high but considering the quality of prints, well, the cost seems to be justified.
This printer also comes with a 1 year warranty and overall, it will not disappoint you. The body of the printer integrates black, white and red colour which also looks very appealing to the users. This is certainly a premium model from Epson which is worth the purchase if you are looking for a Duplex printer.
Buying Guide for Duplex Printer
Here are the points that you can consider while purchasing the printers
- Printing Technology – The first thing to consider is the printing technology. Under duplex printers, you will find laser and inkjet printers. You can check which one you want to narrow down the search results.
- Cost of Supplies – Next is the cost of supply. This is dependent on the brand and the ink supported. You can buy the ink tank printers in such a case which support duplex printing as they would drastically bring down the cost.
- Scanning – You must ensure that your printer has functionality for scanning. This is a must-have a feature which can really prove to be of great help as it can enable you to make copies of a document.
- Connectivity – Check for various connectivity options. It is worth spending a little extra to get a Wi-Fi printer. In addition to this, if you can connect a memory card to the printer, that’s another add on.
- Speed, Resolution and Paper Type – These are the performance criteria. You can check the page per minute output of the printer and along with that check the scanning and the printing resolution. Also, ensure that you check the type of paper supported by your printer. Better to buy ones which also support glossy paper or photo paper.
- Size – You need to check the size of the printer and ensure that you have enough space for installing the printer on your desk.
- Cost, Warranty and Brand – Last thing to check is for the cost of the printer, warranty offered and the brand value. You will come across brands which offers a warranty on a number of printers as well so this should be a consideration factor for you.
Advantages of having a Duplex Printer
Let’s look at some of the advantages of the Duplex printer.
Duplex printers help to save your money on printing and other supplies. It also curtails the use of paper by up to 50% and thereby enables you to save money and cost involved in paper printing in print paper and others.
Duplex printers are time-saving because they do not have to manually turn the sheets, and double-sided printers do it automatically. A huge amount is saved when bulk printing work has to be done, so duplex printers are the best printer for office use in India.
3. Environment Effective
We all know that trees are cut down to make paper. The paper production process harms the environment, but when duplex printers use both sides of the paper, it reduces the total amount of paper used. It also helps save energy and bills, so duplex printers are the best ink tank printer in India 2021.
Duplex printers are automatic, and so it also reduces the costs involved in hiring a person in big offices for the manual work that one has to do in case of a normal printer. The best auto duplex ink tank printer in India is HP laserjet proM1136. Manually, turning the pages and again setting it for printing requires a lot of physical strain. So, owning a duplex printer turns out to be a rescue in this case.
So, these were some advantages of buying a duplex printer, which one should look at if they are confused about buying a duplex printer for their office or home use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do duplex printers provide color scanning?
Yes, color scanning is also possible while using any duplex printers.
- Is A3 size paper printing possible?
No, A3 size paper printing is not possible in this case.
- Which brand of printer is suggested for office use?
Mostly all the models of HP printers are of good quality, and they have proven to maintain their quality and service for many years. So investing in a good HP printer can be said as the best printer for office use in India.
- What does it mean by a duplex printer?
Duplex printing implies that the printer favors printing on both or double sides of the paper. Printers that are only worthy of printing out papers single-sided are sometimes called simple printers or normal printers.
- Can we perform both scanning and printing possible at the same time?
No, scanning and printing both at the same time are not possible.
- What are the disadvantages of ink tank printers?
Ink tank printers are generally used for office work where there is much workload, which involves more printer usage. If you do not have the bulk work of printers, buying an ink tank can be a waste as the ink inside gets clotted up or gets lumps.
- Does the ink inside these printers dry up?
If the printers are not used for a very long period, say more than a month, then the ink inside will get quickly dried up. It is advisable not to keep the printer idle for a very long period to avoid the ink getting dried up.
These are the best models available in India. For more information, you can either visit the product page or you can visit your local dealer. Check out for the deals on these duplex printers on multiple avenues to ensure that you are getting the best machine for yourself at the best price. If you are still confused between the models then check out the buying guide as this will help you in making the right choice.